We are GDPR compliant company
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect information to help manage your account:
- To deliver products and services relevant to you (whether we provide them or not).
- To improve our products and services and develop new ones.
- And to manage our network and help us run and grow our business.
We also collect information so we can tell you about our products and services, other companies’ products and services or allow selected partners to tell you directly about their products or services.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled Terno Technologies Limited.
Terno Technologies Limited has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Terno Technologies Limited shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA AND LEGAL GROUNDS
- To administer Terno Technologies Limited, our website, and our business.
- To enable your use of TernoTechnologies.co.uk and other requested services.
- To respond to technical support requests.
- To provide the requested information to you.
- To ensure the continuity of our services.
- To send invoices, reports, statements, payment reminders, and collect payments from you.
- To send you email notifications or newsletters that you have specifically requested.
- To deal with any inquiries or complaints by you or about your experience with Terno Technologies Limited.
- To understand how you (and others) are using Terno Technologies Limited, to help us improve and develop our services.
- To monitor compliance with our Terms and Conditions.
- To keep our systems secure and prevent fraud.
- To send you other necessary information about our services and our relationship.
- To otherwise manage our relationship with you or comply with our contractual obligations.
If you have expressly agreed for us to contact you about new services, offers, events or news if you have subscribed to relevant mailing lists (you can unsubscribe at any time either by managing your
account settings or by emailing [email protected]).
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.